The sport center
In support of the accommodation, facing the lake and managed by a cultural and sports association, some sports facilities were built, including:
- Tennis court, with a synthetic surface, built with state-of-the-art material;
- Athletics track for short sprinting and obstacle running, equipped with four lanes, 99 meters long, on which fast running (60 and 80 meters) can be practised;
- Long-jump and triple-jump track, with double drop hole, currently undergoing homologation;
- Multi-purpose field, for high jump and five-a-side football;
- A brand new padel facility, set in the green olive grove next to the athletics track and swimming pool.
The track and field were made of the highest quality synthetic materials (this is the same material as the famous track in Berlin where the 100-meter world record was set!).
A fitness trail winds its way around the perimeter of the sports facilities, approximately 400 meters long, with the possibility of also carrying out gymnastic and weight-lifting exercises.